This analysis makes me feel relatively better about Google’s Chrome Sync and relatively worse about Apple’s iCloud sync. Of course these and any of the other sync security options could change instantly if the vendor releases a browser update (in the case of Chrome a silent one) that modifies the behavior.
I'm Danny Silverman, a normal guy in Hull, MA with an interest in law, culture, media, and using technology to bring people together even as we work ever harder to push ourselves apart.
My day job is running computer systems that help keep electricity flowing. I like exploring the outdoors. I catch and throw flying discs for sport. I occasionally pretend to be a runner. Sometimes I take pictures. I'm trying to decipher DIY.
To contact me: zeno@ this site.
2871 posts since May 2001.
- Game of Thrones season 3 trailer 1
- Serious steel 2
Danny Silverman, Stu
- Data privacy and security in 2013: Cloudy! 1
- iPhone lover "confesses" to switching to the Nexus 4 4
Adam Batkin, Yoni, Danny Silverman, Yoni
- Happiness Is A Worn Gun 1
- Video Tour of the International Space Station by astronaut Sunita Williams 1